The Small Business Association has launched The Be SME SMART Discount Programme and so far we have received an overwhelming response from consumers requesting discount cards. We are therefore encouraging all persons who have not yet registered their businesses to do so and take advantage of the benefits which can be derived from being part of this programme.
Attached is information about the programme, its terms and conditions and its registration form.
For your convenience, there are many options available to register your business as can be seen below:
- They can be filled electronically online here
- They can be delivered to the office of the Small Business Association.
- They can be sent via fax.
- They can be printed, filled, scanned and returned via email
- They can be electronically filled with a digital signature attached and returned via email.
- If a digital signature is not available, indicate in the email that by way of submitting the registration form you agree to be part of Be SME SMART Discount Programme
In addition to submitting the form, please forward your company’s logo so it can be placed in the online marketplace and we would also like one giveaway to be used during the promotional period.
Please note this programme is for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and therefore to be eligible for this programme the business being registered should not make more than five million ($5,000,000) in annual revenue.